Senior Analyst, eCommerceLocation: Northbrook, Illinois
We inspire purpose-filled living that brings joy to the modern home. With a team of more than 8,000 associates spanning 130 store and distribution locations across the U.S. and Canada, we achieve together, drive results and innovate to inspire. Drawn together by a shared passion for our customers and a spirit of fun, we deliver high-quality home furnishings that are expertly designed, responsibly sourced and bring beauty and function to people’s homes. From the day we opened our first store in Chicago in 1962 to the digital innovations that engage millions of customers today, our iconic brand is over 60 years in the making—and our story is still unfolding.
We’re here for it. We think you should be too. We’re looking for a driven professional with an inclusive mindset to join our team as a Senior Analyst, eCommerce.
The Senior Analyst, eCommerce will be responsible for driving eCommerce Brand and Merchandising team analytics and insights, drive analysis on tests and personalization, coordinate new campaign set up and communicate results while assisting with strategic, cross-functional initiatives for the CB2 brand.
A day in the life as a Senior Analyst, eCommerce…
- Be the eCommerce testing subject matter expert for analyzing, synthesizing and communicating testing and personalization analytics and insights
- Drive eCommerce Brand and Merchandising team analytics and insights, including content and cross-sell analysis and development of page and category dashboards as well as assist with strategic, cross-functional initiatives
- Coordinate with Brand team, Product Teams, Developers, UX, Marketing and QA on campaign setup details and launches
- Lead bi-weekly testing and personalization meeting to review results and facilitate collaboration on new test ideas and recommendations based on data
- Assist with hindsighting major promotion/marketing activities and recommend site optimizations for future promotions
- Create compelling business cases for testing and recommendations that drive action and support business decisions through the effective use of data, customer insight and analysis
- Support all efforts and be a go-to for strategic initiatives across all business channels implemented by the company
What you’ll bring to the table…
- Expert-level experience with Omniture or other click-stream tools, and Optimizely or other front-end testing tools
- Excellent communication skills and ability to interact with all levels of end users and technical resources
- Strong analytic skills and ability to learn new concepts and software applications quickly and efficiently
- Possess a strong understanding of web site performance drivers, and the ability to use data to drive conversion
- Efficiently meet deadlines, be detail oriented and organized
A great self starter and problem solver
We’d love to hear from you if you have…
- 3 years previous experience in eCommerce, digital media or equivalent
- 2 years previous experience with managing data and front-end tools (Omniture, Optimizely)
- SQL experience to transform, manipulate and analyze data
- Experience developing interactive dashboards for business partners, preferred on Tableau, Power BI, Data Studio or Looker
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, statistics, business or related field
Our commitment to our associates is of the utmost importance. One of the reasons the company attracts such a diverse group of associates is that we offer a full menu of benefits that are relevant to their lives, both on and off the job. We are proud to offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package to support eligible part time and full time associates and their families, including:
- Life insurance and Disability
- Retirement and 401(k) match
- Paid time off, wellness time and volunteer time
- Merchandise discount and EAP resources
- Tuition Reimbursement
Many of these benefits begin on day one, and extend to eligible dependents. To learn more about available benefits please click https://jobs.crateandbarrel.com/benefits
Euromarket Designs, Inc., which does business as Crate and Barrel and CB2, will be referred to as “the Company”. The Company is deeply committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please contact the location you are applying to here and ask to speak with a manager regarding the nature of your request.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
The Company participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the US.
State / City Compliance: The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal history, including arrest and conviction records, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Job Applicant Privacy: For details about how the Company collects and uses your personal information, please see our Job Applicant Privacy & Communications Notice.
Don’t See Anything of Interest?
Join our Talent Community to stay in the loop with our job news and opportunities.Sign Up (Opens in New Window)
Get To Know Our Team.
Get to know us and find out why you should become part of our team.
Match Your Skills.
Search jobs based on the skills and experience in your LinkedIn profile.Start Matching Skills