Senior Manager, Customer Relationship Marketing & LoyaltyApply Location: Northbrook, Illinois
We inspire purpose-filled living that brings joy to the modern home. With a team of more than 8,000 associates spanning 130 store and distribution locations across the U.S. and Canada, we achieve together, drive results and innovate to inspire. Drawn together by a shared passion for our customers and a spirit of fun, we deliver high-quality home furnishings that are expertly designed, responsibly sourced and bring beauty and function to people’s homes. From the day we opened our first store in Chicago in 1962 to the digital innovations that engage millions of customers today, our iconic brand is nearly 60 years in the making—and our story is still unfolding.
We’re here for it. We think you should be too. We’re looking for a driven professional with an inclusive mindset to join our team as a Senior Manager, Customer Relationship Marketing & Loyalty.
This Senior Manager will oversee the growth of the loyalty program as well as the credit card portfolio for the Crate and Barrel / CB2 brands. This leader will work closely with business partners across brands and counterparts at the issuing bank to deliver an elevated customer experience across the customer lifecycle from sign up to retention while maximizing frequency and lifetime value.
What you'll do...
- Oversee the developing multi-tender Loyalty program and the Crate and Barrel / CB2 credit card program, manage the relationship with our issuing bank (Synchrony).
- Partner with Synchrony (issuing bank) and Mastercard (network) to develop acquisition and retention strategies, analyze customer data and garner insights, develop new marketing programs and facilitate marketing initiatives and approvals with the bank.
- Steward the lifecycle journey of a highly loyal and valuable customer base across multi-tender loyalty eco-system.
- Manage the execution of the loyalty program along with other related lifecycle marketing programs throughout our owned channels including the store, web, email and social and through paid marketing channels including paid social, display, direct mail, and other customer retention strategies.
- Develop & manage product roadmap for to be launched multi-tender Loyalty program ensuring that additional features are not negatively impacting existing credit program.
- Partner with cross-functional partners to ensure Loyalty program integration and appropriate messaging across the customer journey
- Lead weekly, monthly and quarterly credit program reporting against key program KPI’s and continue to evolve reporting and to support the portfolio and drive to action.
- Test into new features and benefits while always maintaining a customer focus.
- Partner with Store Operations Team to develop training materials, set store goals, develop incentive programs, influence key field stakeholders and provide ongoing support to stores to drive credit conversion and penetration.
- Partner with Finance to set credit card budget, financial plans and key program success KPI’s and track and report on progress against these plans throughout the year.
- Manage and evolve customer value proposition of credit program based on competitive analysis, customer insights, store feedback and assessment of business results.
- Drive credit card strategy, marketing plans and goals to achieve corporate objectives of credit card program and manage execution across all marketing vehicles, including email, direct mail and in-store marketing and website ensuring on-time and on-budget delivery.
- Engage with cross-functional teams, including IT, Store Operations, Customer Analytics, Contact Center, and CB2 to develop operational capabilities to identify strategic opportunities and deliver solutions.
- Analyze customer data and hindsight the credit program as well as gather input from field stakeholders, on an ongoing basis to develop insights for future programs.
- Own the marketing collateral development, review, approval, execution process with Synchrony and internal cross-channel creative partners to ensure clear and consistent credit messaging through the purchase lifecycle.
What you'll bring...
- 5+ years of Marketing Program experience; Credit Marketing, Loyalty Program(s), Customer Retention or a related field
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Economics, Finance
- Retail Experience preferred
- Experienced leading teams or managing projects within a complex program with multiple cross-functional stakeholders required
- Experienced with partnering with vendors or 3rd parties in the following areas: ensuring that deadlines are met, that project plans are accurate and budget/goals are achieved
- Demonstrated ability to own and grow a program from top down; building strategy, formulating marketing plans, project managing executions, analyzing results and managing on-going optimizations and operations
- Demonstrated ability to construct and execute marketing programs (acquisition and retention), across channels (store, online, mobile, customer services), and across brands
- Demonstrated ability to leverage data (through analytics or competitive research) to help inform marketing decisions and to report out on the program
- Ability to think outside of the box and devise new ways to attract more loyal customers and cardholders, including emerging technologies and non-traditional media
- Ability to manage budget, invoicing and accrual; experienced in establishing forecast and business cases as needed
- Strong project management and communications skills - experienced in navigating across organizations and collaborating cross-functionally
- Demonstrated ability to prioritize workload and focus on marketing activities that drive company sales, profitability, and return on investment
Our commitment to our associates is of the utmost importance. One of the reasons the company attracts such a dynamic group of associates is that we offer a full menu of benefits that are relevant to their lives, both on and off the job. Many of these benefits begin on day one, and extend to eligible dependents. To learn more about available benefits please click https://jobs.crateandbarrel.com/benefits.
Euromarket Designs, Inc., which does business as Crate and Barrel and CB2, will be referred to as “the Company”. The Company is deeply committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please contact the location you are applying to here and ask to speak with a manager regarding the nature of your request.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
The Company participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the US.
State / City Compliance: The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal history, including arrest and conviction records, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Get To Know Our Team.
Get to know us and find out why you should become part of our team.