Senior Manager, HRISApply Location: Northbrook, Illinois
With over 130 store and warehouse locations and more than 7,500 associates across the U.S. and Canada, Crate and Barrel is a dynamic and growing multi-channel furniture and housewares retailer. So we can continue to help others love how they live in moments that matter, the iconic brand is looking for a driven and passionate professional to raise the bar and join our Human Resources department as a Senior Manager, HRIS located in our Northbrook, IL corporate office.
- Provide leadership, planning and project management for the design, implementation, and support of cost-effective, integrated changes to our HRIS while concurrently facilitating efficient operations to meet the needs of the business.
- Overall ownership for the ongoing design, deployment, and maintenance of the Workday HRIS
- Serve as a strong consultative partner to business and functional leaders to continuously improve service delivery.
- Collaborate with and support leaders to ensure the system and processes meet the needs of HR and the business.
- Lead governance process, roadmapping exercises and cross-functional resource planning.
- Drive the deployment of feature releases and system maintenance, ensuring requirements are met.
- Evaluate feasibility of system modifications and enhancements.
- Overall accountability for data governance, security and compliance.
- Ensure up-to-date documentation of system functions, processes and capabilities.
- Lead the Workday support team ensuring day-to-day systems support is balanced with strategic enhancements and projects.
- Manage all aspects of performance, development and recognition for direct reports to encourage professional growth.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5+ years of management experience within HRIS; experience with Workday (required)
- Experience with a retail and/or large company (5000+) highly preferred
- Strong technical and functional knowledge of HRIS systems and integrations
- Prior project management experience with a strong attention to detail and follow up
- Understanding of HR operations and experience in employee data management
- Ability to accurately collect information in order to understand and assess the business needs and situation to respond and problem solve accordingly
- Ability to prioritize workload and provide timely follow-up and resolution
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment and handle multiple projects
- Strong verbal and written communication skills to interact with HR clients, cross-functional colleagues and IT
- Good reading, written and verbal language skills (English)
The job description and other aspects of the job listed on this job posting should not be construed to contain every function/responsibility that may be required to be performed by an associate in this job. Associates are required to perform other related functions as assigned.
Euromarket Designs, Inc., which does business as Crate and Barrel and CB2, will be referred to as “the Company”. The Company is deeply committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please contact the location you are applying to here and ask to speak with a manager regarding the nature of your request.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
The Company participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the US.
State / City Compliance: The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal history, including arrest and conviction records, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Get To Know Our Team.
Get to know us and find out why you should become part of our team.Meet Our Associates
Don’t See Anything of Interest?
Join our Talent Community to stay in the loop with our job news and opportunities.Sign Up (Opens in New Window)