Store Planning Coordinator
With over 130 store and warehouse locations and more than 7,500 associates across the U.S. and Canada, Crate and Barrel is a dynamic and growing multi-channel furniture and housewares retailer. So we can continue to help others love how they live in moments that matter, the iconic brand is looking for a driven and passionate professional to raise the bar and join our Visual Merchandising department as a Store Planning Coordinator located in our Northbrook, IL corporate office.
The Store Planning Coordinator will assist the Associate Director of Store Design, the Store Design Project Management Team, and collaborate with the Visual Merchandising Department in the creation of new display fixtures, new store and store renovation ordering processes, daily communication with the stores for visual supply needs and oversee the department’s database of information.
- Support the Store Design Project Managers and Associate Director in the process of developing new display fixture.
- Prepare and submit orders for all projects.
- Lead the communication of all projects with the Purchasing Department.
- Facilitate the meetings with our Transportation Department and Store Operations Departments regarding method of delivery and timing to the stores.
- Build digital directives to support new fixture roll-outs.
- Maintain the department’s Order History database.
- Track orders and give status updates.
- Build and maintain store attribute files to support the ordering of display fixtures and supplies.
- Order supplies and maintenance for printers and equipment.
- Support the daily visual supply needs for our stores.
- Advanced knowledge of Google Suite
- Intermediate to advanced skills in Excel, Google Sheets, Photoshop, In Design, Illustrator
- Knowledge of/ability to learn basic AutoCAD (open, read and print)
- Knowledge and experience with retail visual presentation
- Demonstrated ability to successfully guide and move forward multiple projects at one time
- Proactive problem solving skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively
- Ability to appropriately adjust communication (verbal and written) and presentation style and content to the audience
- Good reading, written and verbal language skills (English)
The job description and other aspects of the job listed on this job posting should not be construed to contain every function/responsibility that may be required to be performed by an associate in this job. Associates are required to perform other related functions as assigned.
Euromarket Designs, Inc., which does business as Crate and Barrel and CB2, will be referred to as “the Company”. The Company is deeply committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please contact the location you are applying to here and ask to speak with a manager regarding the nature of your request.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
The Company participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the US.
State / City Compliance: The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal history, including arrest and conviction records, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Get To Know Our Team.
Get to know us and find out why you should become part of our team.Meet Our Associates
Don’t See Anything of Interest?
Join our Talent Community to stay in the loop with our job news and opportunities.Sign Up (Opens in New Window)