Associate Digital DesignerApply Location: Sausalito, California
The Associate Digital Designer will have a focus on Hudson Grace's digital advertising and will will ensure they collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to deliver complete and accurate files for development and release.
What you'll do...
- Execute creative projects for the digital channel which includes social media and web banner creative.
- Collaborate with Senior Designer and Hudson Grace leadership to ensure new campaigns are produced at standards that uphold/elevate the brand identity.
- Build cross-functional relationships and interact daily with multiple internal teams on creative initiatives.
- Consistently approach design projects from a user-centered perspective.
- Manage projects while working within schedule requirements and quick turn-arounds.
- Assist in edits and production to ensure high quality creative from the start of a project to finish.
- Contribute to the development of best practices and procedures, techniques and tools to optimize efficiency.
What you'll bring...
- Must provide a link to portfolio (including password) on resume or provide PDF samples
- 1+ years previous experience as a visual designer or production designer for an agency or in-house creative department
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree in design preferred
- Strong visual design skills with an ability to execute under the direction of other designers.
- Detail oriented, with a keen eye for aesthetic quality and strong sense of typography.
- High proficiency using Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Premiere and After Effects
- Light HTML knowledge and animation/motion graphic skills a plus
- Strong organizational, time management and project management skills
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative cross-functional team environment and partner with business stakeholders and other designers
- Demonstrate flexibility and adaptiveness
- Abilility to problem-solve creatively
Our commitment to our associates is of the utmost importance. One of the reasons the company attracts such a dynamic group of associates is that we offer a full menu of benefits that are relevant to their lives, both on and off the job. Many of these benefits begin on day one, and extend to eligible dependents. To learn more about available benefits please click https://jobs.crateandbarrel.com/benefits.
Euromarket Designs, Inc., which does business as Crate and Barrel and CB2, will be referred to as “the Company”. The Company is deeply committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please contact the location you are applying to here and ask to speak with a manager regarding the nature of your request.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
The Company participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the US.
State / City Compliance: The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal history, including arrest and conviction records, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Don’t See Anything of Interest?
Join our Talent Community to stay in the loop with our job news and opportunities.Sign Up (Opens in New Window)
Get To Know Our Team.
Get to know us and find out why you should become part of our team.