Stock AssociateApply Location: Skokie, Illinois
- Maintain all areas of the store under the direction of Stockroom Manager and the rest of the store management team.
- Assist the designer to support seasonal floor changes, as needed.
- Operate and maintain all stockroom equipment and tools and keep equipment in good working order.
- Support the sales staff as needed or as directed by the Stockroom Manager or Store Manager.
- Execute all activities associated with merchandise shipments.
- Perform store maintenance.
- Process all incoming and outgoing packages in a timely manner.
- Assist in preparing the stockroom for inventory and perform assigned inventory duties.
- Organize store supplies, being aware of inventory levels.
- Process transfers on a timely basis.
- Process and assist with customer pick-up orders.
- Inform the Stockroom Manager, Department Manager, inventory control and designer of the receipt of any new items and any major overages or shortages of merchandise.
- Promote a strong sense of teamwork by working effectively, respectfully and efficiently with all Crate and Barrel associates.
- Stock, Distribution Center, or retail experienced preferred
- Good reading, written and verbal language skills
- Basic math and interpersonal skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to move and/or lift up to 65 lbs; heavier merchandise with team assist
- Available to work some evenings and a weekend day
The job description and other aspects of the job listed on this job posting should not be construed to contain every function/responsibility that may be required to be performed by an associate in this job. Associates are required to perform other related functions as assigned.
Euromarket Designs, Inc., which does business as Crate and Barrel and CB2, will be referred to as “the Company”. The Company is deeply committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please contact the location you are applying to here and ask to speak with a manager regarding the nature of your request.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
The Company participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the US.
State / City Compliance: The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal history, including arrest and conviction records, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Get To Know Our Team.
Get to know us and find out why you should become part of our team.Meet Our Associates
Don’t See Anything of Interest?
Join our Talent Community to stay in the loop with our job news and opportunities.Sign Up (Opens in New Window)