Floor ManagerApply Location: Tracy, California
We at Crate and Barrel want to ensure we help our customers love how they live in the moments that matter. At our Distribution Centers, we begin to instill that feeling with every package we carefully pick, pack, and ship to our customers' homes and into our award-winning stores. Our assortment includes more than 13,000 SKU's between each of our brands. We are curious and ask ourselves is there a better way to do this? As part of the team here, you'll ensure every product we sell online or in-stores is delivered on time and with quality, ensuring our customers are amazed and delighted with their selection.
What you'll do:
- Supervise and coordinate activities of associates in distribution processes in an effective and efficient manner to satisfy internal and external customer service.
- Manage daily operations to maximize productivity and meet daily operational goals.
- Ensure productivity standards are met by communicating personal and team key performance indicators.
- Participate in the interviewing and hiring process for Distribution Center associates.
- Promote a culture of respect and an atmosphere of teamwork to foster a positive working environment.
- Support the company's mission and goals.
- Recommend improvements to operational flows and reassign staff, as necessary.
- Identify critical distribution issues and report them to the appropriate business partners.
- Abide by the established dependability guidelines to maintain business productivity.
- Manage all aspects of performance and development for Distribution Center associates.
- Conduct job observations and provide feedback through coaching and training.
- Provide information regarding associate performance for appropriate evaluation and action plan.
- Write and conduct performance reviews for all assigned associates.
- Manage all associate relations issues and functions.
- Implement company and OSHA guidelines to create and maintain a safe working environment.
- Actively support and participate in all safety initiatives in the Distribution Center.
- Perform safety observations in conjunction with job observations to coach and counsel associates on proper safety procedures.
- Lead investigations for incidents and injuries, as required, and perform root cause analysis.
- Play an active role in the participation of all safety programs to act as a role model for all associates.
What you'll bring:
- Minimum 3-5 years distribution center management experience
- High School diploma/GED or equivalent Associate's Degree in a related field preferred
- Ability to resolve problems and answer associate questions
- Proven proficiency in English language skills (written and verbal)
- Basic math skills
- Strong time management, organizational, planning and self motivation skills
- Ability to multi task, prioritize, and meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Requires the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Must have excellent attendance to develop a stable work environment
- Bi-lingual (Spanish) a plus
Our commitment to our associates is of the utmost importance. One of the reasons the company attracts such a dynamic group of associates is that we offer a full menu of benefits that are relevant to their lives, both on and off the job. Many of these benefits begin on day one, and extend to eligible dependents. To learn more about available benefits please click https://jobs.crateandbarrel.com/benefits.
Euromarket Designs, Inc., which does business as Crate and Barrel and CB2, will be referred to as “the Company”. The Company is deeply committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please contact the location you are applying to here and ask to speak with a manager regarding the nature of your request.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
The Company participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the US.
State / City Compliance: The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal history, including arrest and conviction records, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Get To Know Our Team.
Get to know us and find out why you should become part of our team.