HR GeneralistApply Location: Tracy, California
- Support the Human Resource function for the distribution centers.
- Support benefit administration and open enrollment.
- Develop and communicate HR measurement methods for operation managers to summarize HR impact and necessary improvements regarding compensation, benefits, associate relations and personnel.
- Coordinate all HR metrics reporting with corporate HR to assure effectiveness and consistency across all locations.
- Assist in coordinating all LOA/FMLA/ADA and support management with all related procedures and considerations.
- Manage workers compensation claims: act as a liaison for management, associates and 3rd party carrier.
- Manage and evaluate all safety programs, policies and procedures to ensure a safe working environment.
- Evaluate and recommend improvements in the areas of training/development and associate development to identify and develop leadership skills.
- Communicate and coordinate policy changes to associates.
- Administer unemployment compensation and claims.
- Review and assist managers in evaluating performance appraisals.
- Coordinate, communicate and develop annual reporting for all rewards and recognition programs within the facility and review all programs with corporate HR for approval.
- Assist with recruiting; process all termination paperwork.
- Maintain associate files and process all associate personnel changes online; update all appropriate files.
- Assist in evaluating performance reviews and processing status changes.
- Track associate work authorization documents and notify associates of due dates.
- Coordinate associate relations activities, charities and events.
- Assist in answering all associate questions pertaining to benefits, payroll and company policies.
- Promote a strong sense of teamwork by working effectively, respectfully and efficiently with all associates.
- 3-5 years of previous HR experience required
- Strong communication skills both verbal and written; bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus
- Detail orientated with solid presentation and facilitation skills
- Flexible schedule - weekend availability strongly preferred
- Must be able to multi-task and achieve accuracy in work performance
- Solid experience in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint; excellent telephone skills and email etiquette
- Excellent attendance and dependability; ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Self confident with strong planning and organizational skills with ability to analyze processes
Euromarket Designs, Inc., which does business as Crate and Barrel and CB2, will be referred to as “the Company”. The Company is deeply committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please contact the location you are applying to here and ask to speak with a manager regarding the nature of your request.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
The Company participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the US.
State / City Compliance: The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal history, including arrest and conviction records, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Get To Know Our Team.
Get to know us and find out why you should become part of our team.Meet Our Associates
Don’t See Anything of Interest?
Join our Talent Community to stay in the loop with our job news and opportunities.Sign Up (Opens in New Window)