LeadLocation: Tracy, California
We at Crate and Barrel want to ensure we help our customers love how they live in the moments that matter. At our Distribution Centers, we begin to instill that feeling with every package we carefully pick, pack, and ship to our customers’ homes and into our award-winning stores. Our assortment includes more than 13,000 SKU's between each of our brands. We are curious and ask ourselves is there a better way to do this? As part of the team here, you'll ensure every product we sell online or in-stores is delivered on time and with quality, ensuring our customers are amazed and delighted with their selection. The Lead maximizes the company growth and profitability by performing operational job tasks and assisting Floor Supervisor with associate questions and associate training at the Distribution Center.
What you'll do:
- Maximize the company growth and profitability by performing warehouse job tasks and assisting the supervisor with associate questions and associate training at the Distribution Center.
- Assist and support the supervisor to help organize, motivate and train associates.
- Promote a culture of respect and an atmosphere of teamwork to foster a positive working environment.
- Abide by the established dependability guidelines to maintain business productivity.
- Perform the tasks associated with the department to set the pace for daily productivity.
- Be a resource to associates by supporting open communication and being available to answer questions and concerns.
- Move merchandise, supplies, and/or boxes repetitively.
- Follow the loss prevention and security guidelines to minimize inventory shrinkage and profit loss.
- Follow and monitor the safety guidelines and programs to ensure a safe and incident free workplace.
- Actively participate in all safety programs to set the example for department associates.
What you'll bring:
- Ability to move and/or lift up to 65 pounds; Heavier merchandise with team assistance
- Proven proficiency in English language skills (reading, written and verbal)
- Must work effectively as a team member
- Basic math required
- Previous warehouse experience preferred
- Word, Excel, Gmail preferred
- AS400 knowledge preferred
- Red Prairie/JDA experience a plus
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent preferred
- Equipment certification as needed
Our commitment to our associates is of the utmost importance. One of the reasons the company attracts such a diverse group of associates is that we offer a full menu of benefits that are relevant to their lives, both on and off the job. We are proud to offer a comprehensive compensation and benefits package to support eligible part time and full time associates and their families, including:
- Life insurance and Disability
- Retirement and 401(k) match
- Paid time off, wellness time and volunteer time
- Merchandise discount and EAP resources
- Tuition Reimbursement
Many of these benefits begin on day one, and extend to eligible dependents. To learn more about available benefits please click https://jobs.crateandbarrel.com/benefits
Euromarket Designs, Inc., which does business as Crate and Barrel and CB2, will be referred to as “the Company”. The Company is deeply committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please contact the location you are applying to here and ask to speak with a manager regarding the nature of your request.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
The Company participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the US.
State / City Compliance: The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal history, including arrest and conviction records, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Job Applicant Privacy: For details about how the Company collects and uses your personal information, please see our Job Applicant Privacy & Communications Notice.
Don’t See Anything of Interest?
Join our Talent Community to stay in the loop with our job news and opportunities.Sign Up (Opens in New Window)
Get To Know Our Team.
Get to know us and find out why you should become part of our team.