Office Associate Distribution Center - Second ShiftApply Location: Tracy, California
We at Crate and Barrel want to ensure we help our customers, love, how they live, in the moments that matter. At our Distribution Centers, we begin to instill that feeling with every package we carefully pick, pack, and ship to our customers homes and into our award-winning stores. Our assortment includes more than 13,000 SKU's between each of our 3 brands; Crate and Barrel, CB2, and Crate and Kids. We are curious and ask ourselves is there a better way to do this. As part of the team here, you'll ensure every product we sell online or in-stores is delivered on-time and with quality, ensuring our customers are amazed and delighted with their selection.
- Process all paperwork and reporting to maintain the work flow of the business.
- Answer all internal and external calls immediately and courteously, responding to all inquiries including scheduling of inbound or outbound freight.
- Support payroll functions as directed by supervisor.
- Assume all clerical duties to ensure efficient operations and the highest level of customer service for both internal and external customers.
- Abide by the established dependability guidelines to maintain business productivity.
- Follow the loss prevention and security guidelines as outlined in the Crate and Barrel Associate Guide to minimize inventory shrinkage and profit loss.
- Adhere to all Foreign-Trade Zone (FTZ) procedures and guidelines to maximize FTZ compliance and benefits and minimize U.S. Customs penalties and fines.
- Proven proficiency in English language skills (reading, written and verbal)
- Basic math skills
- Ability to move and/or lift up to 25 lbs.
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent preferred
- Word, Excel, Outlook knowledge preferred
- AS400 knowledge preferred
- Distribution Center or clerical experience preferred
The job description and other aspects of the job listed on this job posting should not be construed to contain every function/responsibility that may be required to be performed by an associate in this job. Associates are required to perform other related functions as assigned.
Euromarket Designs, Inc., which does business as Crate and Barrel and CB2, will be referred to as “the Company”. The Company is deeply committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please contact the location you are applying to here and ask to speak with a manager regarding the nature of your request.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the US.
Get To Know Our Team.
Get to know us and find out why you should become part of our team.Meet Our Associates
Don’t See Anything of Interest?
Join our Talent Community to stay in the loop with our job news and opportunities.Sign Up (Opens in New Window)