Office CoordinatorApply Location: Tracy, California
We at Crate and Barrel want to ensure we help our customers, love, how they live, in the moments that matter. At our Distribution Centers, we begin to instill that feeling with every package we carefully pick, pack, and ship to our customers homes and into our award-winning stores. Our assortment includes more than 13,000 SKU's between each of our 3 brands; Crate and Barrel, CB2, and Crate and Kids. We are curious and ask ourselves is there a better way to do this? As part of the team here, you'll ensure every product we sell online or in-stores is delivered on-time and with quality, ensuring our customers are amazed and delighted with their selection.
- Organize and report on all department labor hours using data from all departments within center.
- Review all associate timekeeping records, ensuring that hours worked are accurately recorded.
- Prepare bi-weekly payroll for all departments within the business channel.
- Review all temporary labor invoices for accurate reporting of hours charged, reporting discrepancies to the Distribution Center manager.
- Possess a complete understanding of training and communication resources relevant to the position.
- Participate in ongoing training regarding technology upgrades and new systems applicable to the position.
- Possess a complete understanding of applicable company systems, policies and procedures.
- Maintain an awareness of loss prevention, security and safety following the guidelines provided by management or the Human Resources Department and/or as outlined in the Crate and Barrel/CB2 Associate Guide.
- Abide by the established dependability guidelines to maintain business productivity.
- Adhere to company and OSHA safety guidelines to prevent personal injury and product and facility damage.
- Follow the loss prevention and security guidelines as outlined in the Crate and Barrel Associate Guide to minimize inventory shrinkage and profit loss.
- Adhere to all Foreign-Trade Zone (FTZ) procedures and guidelines to maximize FTZ compliance and benefits and minimize U.S. Customs penalties and fines.
- Focus on promoting sales as they pertain to, or are driven by your position.
- Maintain awareness and demonstrate a fundamental knowledge of computers, systems and programs relevant to the position.
- Listen actively and effectively.
- Establish open and two-way conversation with all associates.
- Maintain and enhance the self-esteem of others.
- Ask for and give clear and constructive feedback.
- Communicate effectively and efficiently with all company associates and business contacts.
- Promote a strong sense of teamwork and a culture of respect by working together safely, effectively, respectfully and efficiently with all associates.
- Proven proficiency in English language skills (written and verbal)
- Basic math skills, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel) knowledge preferred, AS400 knowledge preferred
- Previous Experience Distribution Center/Direct Fulfillment Center or clerical experience preferred
- Certifications and/or Degrees High school diploma/GED or equivalent
The job description and other aspects of the job listed on this job posting should not be construed to contain every function/responsibility that may be required to be performed by an associate in this job. Associates are required to perform other related functions as assigned.
Euromarket Designs, Inc., which does business as Crate and Barrel and CB2, will be referred to as “the Company”. The Company is deeply committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please contact the location you are applying to here and ask to speak with a manager regarding the nature of your request.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
The Company participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the US.
State / City Compliance: The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal history, including arrest and conviction records, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Get To Know Our Team.
Get to know us and find out why you should become part of our team.Meet Our Associates
Don’t See Anything of Interest?
Join our Talent Community to stay in the loop with our job news and opportunities.Sign Up (Opens in New Window)