Shop LeadApply Location: Tracy, California
We at Crate and Barrel want to ensure we help our customers, love, how they live, in the moments that matter. At our Distribution Centers, we begin to instill that feeling with every package we carefully pick, pack, and ship to our customers homes and into our award-winning stores. Our assortment includes more than 13,000 SKU's between each of our 3 brands; Crate and Barrel, CB2, and Crate and Kids. We are curious and ask ourselves is there a better way to do this? As part of the team here, you'll ensure every product we sell online or in-stores is delivered on-time and with quality, ensuring our customers are amazed and delighted with their selection.
- Assist and support the floor supervisor to help organize, motivate and train associates.
- Perform job observations to provide feedback to associates regarding job performance.
- Perform the tasks associated with the department to set the pace for daily productivity.
- Maintain an awareness of loss prevention, security and safety following the guidelines provided by management.
- Abide by the established dependability guidelines to maintain business productivity.
- Perform job safety observations on associates and provide follow up coaching and feedback.
- Adhere to company safety and OSHA guidelines to prevent personal injury and product and facility damage.
- Ensure the safety and security of the building by following security protocol when opening and closing the building, as assigned.
- Follow the loss prevention and security guidelines.
- Adhere to all Foreign-Trade Zone (FTZ) procedures and guidelines to maximize FTZ compliance and benefits and minimize U.S. Customs penalties and fines.
- Possess an understanding of daily productivity goals.
- Maintain awareness and demonstrate a fundamental knowledge of computers, systems and programs relevant to the position.
- Be a resource to associates by supporting open communication and being available to answer questions and concerns.
- Communicate effectively and efficiently with all company associates and business contacts.
- Promote a strong sense of teamwork by working together safely, effectively, respectfully and efficiently with all associates.
- Previous Distribution Center experience preferred
- High school diploma/GED or equivalent preferred
- Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel), Google platform, AS400 preferred
- Proven proficiency in English language skills (reading, written and verbal)
- Equipment certification as needed
- Ability to move and/or lift up to 65lbs; heavier product with team assist
The job description and other aspects of the job listed on this job posting should not be construed to contain every function/responsibility that may be required to be performed by an associate in this job. Associates are required to perform other related functions as assigned.
Euromarket Designs, Inc., which does business as Crate and Barrel and CB2, will be referred to as “the Company”. The Company is deeply committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please contact the location you are applying to here and ask to speak with a manager regarding the nature of your request.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
The Company participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the US.
State / City Compliance: The Company will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal history, including arrest and conviction records, in accordance with the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring and the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
Get To Know Our Team.
Get to know us and find out why you should become part of our team.Meet Our Associates
Don’t See Anything of Interest?
Join our Talent Community to stay in the loop with our job news and opportunities.Sign Up (Opens in New Window)