Merchandising / Stock AssociateApply Location: Washington, DC
- Maximize company sales growth and profitability by maintaining the sales floor and stockroom and facilitate the flow of product in order to provide an engaging experience to every customer, every time.
- Maintain and stock the sales floor, including sales counters and all store displays and uprights/shelves, understanding the priorities of stocking, signage and cleaning.
- Assist with display changes under the direction of the Assistant Store Manager, Visual or Team Leader, Merchandising.
- Assist the Assistant Store Manager, Visual to complete essential inventory control functions in an effort to support financial and inventory accuracy.
- Safely operate and maintain all stockroom equipment and tools and keep equipment in good working order.
- Safely process and assist with customer pick-up orders.
- Perform general maintenance of the store.
- Maintain lighting in the store.
- Maintain an awareness of current product in all departments.
- Support and model excellent service by exhibiting a positive attitude and enthusiasm toward the job and company to both internal and external customers in all forms of communication.
- Actively participate in weekly merchandising meetings, store meetings and training sessions.
- Perform duties associated with receiving and processing the truck.
- Participate in the execution of the store window displays.
- Promote a strong sense of teamwork by working together safely, effectively, respectfully and efficiently with all associates.
- Assist and support the execution of the store's seasonal and weekly floor plans under the direction of the Assistant Store Manger, Visual.
- Support an engaged customer experience by maintaining an organized and efficient stockroom.
- Maintain awareness and demonstrate a fundamental knowledge of computers, systems and programs relevant to the position.
- Participate in ongoing training regarding technology upgrades and new systems.
- Stock, Distribution Center, or retail experience preferred
- High school diploma/ GED or equivalent
- Good reading, written and verbal language skills (English)
- Organizational and time management skills
- Ability to maintain flexibility
- Basic math skills
- Ability to move and/ or lift up to 65 pounds: heavier merchandise with team assist
- Must be available to work a flexible schedule including weekends and holidays
The job description and other aspects of the job listed on this job posting should not be construed to contain every function/responsibility that may be required to be performed by an associate in this job. Associates are required to perform other related functions as assigned.
Euromarket Designs, Inc., which does business as Crate and Barrel and CB2, will be referred to as “the Company”. The Company is deeply committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process, or in order to perform the essential functions of a position, please contact the location you are applying to here and ask to speak with a manager regarding the nature of your request.
The Company is an equal opportunity employer; applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religious creed, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital, parental, veteran or military status, unfavorable military discharge, or any other status protected by applicable federal, state or local law.
E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the US.
Get To Know Our Team.
Get to know us and find out why you should become part of our team.Meet Our Associates
Don’t See Anything of Interest?
Join our Talent Community to stay in the loop with our job news and opportunities.Sign Up (Opens in New Window)